|Idaho sheep festival celebrates culture, traditions. (TrailingoftheSheep.org)|
The 20th Trailing of the Sheep Festival in Hailey, Idaho, October 5 - 9, 2016, is a perfect autumn RV destination.
While the sheep are the center of the festival, they "knit together a cultural tapestry of concerts, workshops, presentations, personalities, dogs, horses and food."
For more information: (208) 720.0585 or TrailingoftheSheep.org/
Click here for nearby RV campgrounds.
Other Autumn Festivals:
Maine's October Festivals - Maine.
There are many festivals scheduled across Maine during the Harvest season. These popular events celebrate Maine's farm fresh produce and local products are perfect RV camping opportunities for families during the crisp outdoor season.
|Bayfield Apple Festival - Bayfield, Wis.|
- AppleJack Festival - Nebraska City, Neb.
- East Texas Yamboree - Gilmer, Texas
- Cranberry Harvest Celebration - Wareham, Mass.
- Bayfield Apple Festival - Bayfield, Wis.
- Warrens Cranberry Festival - Warrens, Wis.
- Pumpkin Festival - Laconia, N.H.
- World Championship Punkin Chunkin - Bridgeville, Del.
- Louisiana Pecan Festival - Colfax, La.
- Harvest Festival - Santa Fe, N. Mex.
- Sonoma County Harvest Fair - Sonoma, Calif.
- National Apple Harvest Festival - Biglerville, Penn.
- Harvest on the Harbor - Portland, Maine
- Stone Barns Harvest Fest - Pocantico Hills, N.Y.
|NC Pecan Harvest Festival|
- NC Pecan Harvest Festival - Whiteville, N.C.
- James River State Park Fall Harvest Festival - Gladstone, Va.
- Wellfleet OysterFest - Cape Cod, Mass.
-- Julianne G. Crane
For more posts on the RV Lifestyle go to RVWheelLife.com.
Photos: Migration of sheep to winter grazing pastures. Courtesy: Trailing of the Sheep Festival; Middle: Courtesy of Bayfield Apple Festival, Bayfield Wisonsin Bottom: Courtesy of NC Harvest Festival.